By Rohit Ghatol
Beginning PhoneGap is a definitive, distinct ebook that teaches the basics and techniques in the back of cross-platform cellular software improvement. rather than studying languages like Objective-C, specialize in development apps from day one for Android, iOS, Blackberry, WebOS and Symbian―without the complexities of those platforms.
by the point you end Beginning PhoneGap, you are going to comprehend PhoneGap in and out, and, for that reason, have the ability to improve cellular net apps faster and extra successfully than ever before. Make extra money in much less time!
Similar tablets & e-readers books
Maximize the ability of your Palm Pre! This easy-to-follow advisor exhibits you ways to get the main out of the cutting edge telephone outfitted at the Palm webOS platform. tips to Do every little thing: Palm Pre is helping you navigate the interface, load info from a variety of resources, and use all of the verbal exchange features--phone, electronic mail, and messaging.
Functionality of net prone presents cutting edge innovations to enhance the functionality of net companies, in addition to QoS (Quality of provider) necessities. This contains Qos functionality, reliability and safety. the writer offers degrees of net companies: the “kernel” (ithe cleaning soap engine which provides messages from one aspect to a different via quite a few networks), and the “server part” (which techniques heavy load / requests).
This consultant demonstrates how digital construct and attempt could be supported by means of the Discrete occasion platforms Specification (DEVS) simulation modeling formalism, and the approach Entity constitution (SES) simulation version ontology. The e-book examines a large choice of structures of structures (SoS) difficulties, starting from cloud computing platforms to organic structures in agricultural nutrition vegetation.
This publication constitutes the lawsuits of the sixth overseas Workshop on communique applied sciences for autos, Nets4Cars/Nets4Trains/Nets4Aircraft 2014, held in Offenburg, Germany in might 2014. the ten papers offered during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 15 submissions. The publication additionally comprises four invited papers.
- Galaxy S5 The Missing Manual
- IT Security Risk Control Management: An Audit Preparation Plan
- IPhone SDK 3 Programming: Advanced Mobile Development for Apple IPhone and IPod Touch
- Beginning Java ME Platform
Click on the New Button to create a new AVD. 2 platform, also known as Froyo. Choose the 128 MB SD Card Size, and choose the Skin Built-in as HVGA. After all of that has been filled out, click Create AVD. Refer to Figure 2–9 to see what the “AVD Screen” looks like. Figure 2–9. Creating a new Android Virtual Device (AVD) to be run in the Android Emulator You will see the AVD that was created, depicted in Figure 2–10. CHAPTER 2: Getting Started with PhoneGap Figure 2–10. 2 Platform (Froyo) Step 4: Install the PhoneGap SDK 1.
6. The geolocation API helps to retrieve the device’s geolocation. This is good for many applications, including map-based applications, and applications like foursquare, where the user can check-in to a place by using their GPS location. There is an option to fetch one reading of change in device geo location or to continuously receive the changes in device geo location. 7. The media API allows applications to control the media sensors and applications on the device. This API allows applications to record and playback audio and video recordings.
ReadEntries(onSuccess,onError); } The onSuccess method is called when the path file:///sdcard is successfully resolved. addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false); }
List SDCard Contents